Have you ever had a foot spasm or
does leg fatigue make you restless?
Get ready here is an effective solution to your problem.Only 5 simple ways described in this blog you can get rid of this problem.
There is a feeling of pain in the legs and fatigue in the feet due to overwork, climbing stairs too much and often standing for too long. it affects men, women and children. Sometimes sitting position can also make us tired. Hanging your feet on a chair for a long time is a big reason for this, and because of this fatigue, the pain often makes it difficult to sleep
Or sleep deprivation. Here are some tips to help you get rid of this fatigue in simple ways
So let’s get started:
1. First of all check your body’s levels of vitamin A and vitamin D and maintain these levels as needed.
2. Don’t hang your feet for too long,
If for some reason you have to sit in this position, place a foot holder under your feet according to the level of your chair and legs.For example, a small children’s chair or small table/plastic stool would be better for that.
3. If you have to work standing up, So in the meantime, sit down for a while every half an hour and take a short walk.
4. Day or night whenever you have some time, take a tub or bucket with lukewarm water and mix 1 tablespoon of salt. Soak your legs and feet in this lukewarm water for 10 or 15 minutes.
5. Massage the feet and legs gently with soft hands. Olive, mustard or coconut oil is best for massage or you can mix all three oils if you wish.Also massage the soles of the feet, between toes and fingers. it helps in getting a good night’s sleep.
I hope you enjoyed today’s Sofa Text Journey, and you will feel refreshed after foot massage. Because my readers have been sitting on the sofa text express train with their feet hanging for a long time, So it was necessary to refresh.